Here you can find some software and articles that I've written.
- PipeNet, a protocol for low-latency anonymous communication
- two attacks against a PipeNet-like protocol once used by the Freedom service
- b-money, a scheme for a group of untraceable digital pseudonyms to pay each other with money and to enforce contracts amongst themselves without outside help
- social costs of intelligence:
- miscellaneous ideas:
- decision theory, rationality, and the Singularity:
- My posts on Less Wrong, "a community blog devoted to refining the art of human rationality".
- other places I used to hang out:
Use this form to email me, or write to "weidai+webmaster" at my personal domain. You may want to do both in order to increase the chances of your email getting to me past various obstacles such as spam filters. Alternatively, if you have any questions for me that can be answered in public, please visit my AMA on Less Wrong and post your questions there.
If you wish to encrypt your email to me, you can download my PGP public key here.
Written by: Wei Dai Last modified: 9/11/2014