- PipeNet, a protocol for low-latency anonymous communication
- two attacks against a PipeNet-like protocol once used by the Freedom service
- b-money, a scheme for a group of untraceable digital pseudonyms to pay each other with money and to enforce contracts amongst themselves without outside help
- social costs of intelligence:
- miscellaneous ideas:
- decision theory, rationality, AI safety/alignnment, and the Singularity:
- My posts on Less Wrong, "a community blog devoted to refining the art of human rationality".
- other places I used to hang out:
- companies I'm involved with:
- Bitvise - maker of SSH client and server for Windows
- Mercatoria - project to create an arbitrarily scalable blockchain
To email me, use "weidai+web" at my personal domain. Alternatively, if you have any questions for me that can be answered in public, please visit my AMA on Less Wrong and post your questions there. Please note that as of this writing, any purported photos of me on the Internet are actually of other people named Wei Dai.
If you wish to encrypt your email to me, you can download my PGP public key here.
Written by: Wei Dai Last modified: 11/6/2018